Rogue Dog Training Is Hiring!
Rogue Dog Training is seeking a Certified Dog Trainer or an individual who is in pursuit of a dog training certification, through an accredited vocational school and/or legitimate certification organization and is nearing completion. A four year degree is preferred but not required. The individual will meet with potential clients for the initial consultation then conduct private in-home training sessions if the new client is acquired. Areas of training include, but are not limited to, obedience, shy/reactive counter conditioning, aggression reduction and house breaking. All methods and tools will be provided and/or approved by Rogue Dog Training. This is a commission based, part-time position with IRS mileage reimbursement when you file your taxes. The business model operates on a commission based salary. Earning potential will be discussed during the interview process. Scheduling is extremely flexible. Rogue Dog Training understands a healthy work life balance. Health and family are priority!
- Meet with potential clients in their home within 30-40 mile radius of Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Effectively listen and communicate training methods to potential clients while remaining completely transparent. Rogue Dog Training believes that transparency is a crucial component in earning trust.
- Accurately set up and coordinate training sessions through an online calendar when the client is ready to make the commitment. This is not a sales position.
- Maintain contact with clients to answer questions and troubleshoot issues as they may arise
- Constant communication with the business owner is required to discuss scheduling, training protocol, challenges and etc.
- The individual must hold a dog training certification or nearing completion from a legitimate program. (CPDT-KA and/or ABCDT)
- BS/BA in relevant discipline is a plus
- Must be organized and arrive at appointments at the scheduled start time.
- Effectively listen and clearly communicate methods and training plan
- Must be available weekday evenings within the window of 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturday availability 9:00 am until 4:00 pm. Morning and afternoon weekday appointments maybe available as well.
- Calm, easy going demeanor with a sense of humor
- The individual must help maintain and contribute to Rogue Dog Training’s well respected and highly rated reputation.
- The individual must complete one month unpaid job shadowing of at least 5 appointments to a maximum of 10 appointments per week.
- Reliable and well maintained vehicle
- Driving record and background check must be clear
- Home internet and internet access via smart phone